Finding A Good Plumber In London
Posted by Administrator : Thursday 15th August 2013
We all know it can be very difficult and time consuming to find a good plumber in London. The very good ones (like us) are in high demand because they are all about their work and their customers. On the other hand sadly, some plmbers may just want to cheat you out of your money (NOT US), but this quick step guide will help prevent that.
- The most basic rule is to be sure that they are qualified and if working with Gas (they must be GAS SAFE regsitered). Also they should carry full insurance that protects you and them if any accidents occured.
- Ask how long they have been in business for as a plumber in London. As a general rule reputable companies should last, while disreputable ones fade. (note: This is not always the case)
- Get another quote for the job from a rival plumber but make sure you are comparing oranges with oranges (in other words make sure they are like for like quotes).
- Ask about their guarantee.
- The key is to get flat, fixed quotes so you know exactly what the local plumber in London will do and exactly what you will pay.
- The best way to find a good plumber is to have referrals from people you trust.
If you follow these quick, easy and simple steps it should make life easy when finding a local London plumber. We as local London plumbers and engineers tick every factor above. All our plumbers and engineers have years of experience, all the qualifications and are GAS SAFE registered. Over the years we have built up a great local reputation through our quality standards and customer service. We believe in transparent and honest affordable pricing and we DO NOT, do jobs that DO NOT need doing. We cover various areas of London including: Stratford, Woolwich, Highbury, Hackney and Charlton.
This article has been written by Robert Jones